Tuesday, November 15, 2005

one of the greatest wedding gifts...

stage shot courtesy madkiwi's photostream

...came via my cousin mpg: two tickets to u2.

the show is this saturday night at philips arena. we've got great seats.

8 months ago i tried to find these tickets on ebay and the bidding quickly got out of hand. i bailed when the seats costs more than the wedding bands we were shopping for that day.


i know that mpg hauled ass to find them for me, and it probably entailed trading sox-yankees tix. big up, mgp!

this my third time seeing them in concert; mrs. wintermute's first. the set lists look great. i love that there's a bunch of stuff from under a blood red sky (one of my favorites and by far the most under-rated album in the catalog). here's what they played last night in miami:

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, I Will Follow, The Electric Co., I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Beautiful Day - Blackbird, Original of the Species, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday - Rock the Casbah, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One - Ol' Man River

Encore(s): Until the End of the World, The Fly, With or Without You, All Because Of You, Walk On, Bad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home