Thursday, April 27, 2006

a good weekend to chill out

the chief and his chick are visting this weekend. he's one of my college room mate and a groomsmen (and i was his best man). she's one of my best friends from the first week of freshman year--lived three doors down from me.

i like to take credit for their meeting.

should be great weekend. hitting the catur. might even make a return to the old stomping ground. here's what citysearch has to say about it:
"The joint attracts the lesbian crowd, ex-frat boys with cute dates, plus the requisite handful of pool junkies glowering at the amateurs."

a-walker is apparently back in town after a couple of years away. and j-watt and moe will be there. so about half of the enemy of my enemy crew will be styling and profiling.


i want to give a big shout to my new auto shop: my favorite mechanic is a woman. i took my car there for the 2nd time this morning and they're great. down the street on dekalb ave. always straightforward and the prices are fair, too. why don't most shops get that people walk suspecting they're getting ripped off? if you are smarmy and keep finding ways to charge the customer $700 every time they walk in, they walk out feeling horrible.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are a fag.

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's my favorite auto shop, too!

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home