Friday, August 29, 2008

clifton park

big weekend starting. my big brother from my fraternity is getting married, and we're headed up to vermont for a big chi phi-style wedding. a lot of the bros and their ho's will be rocking it. the chief and chief chick are coming over tonight for dinner and hanging out, and then staying over so we can hit the road early tomorrow.

the big plan is that we're going to stop in clifton park, my hometown, on the way there. i lived their for a little bit more than half of my childhood (counting childhood as up to graduating from high school), and it holds a special place in my heart. i actually haven't been back there in almost twelve years, and have sadly lost touch with most of my friends. however, i did ping a few of them (classmates.com is pretty cool). at the least, we'll drive around, see the hood, see my house, and head out. at best, we may even get to see some of my friends. i'm really excited...and nervous about it, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home