Monday, September 28, 2009

u2 this week

great week coming up. on board the flight to nashville. six cities culminating with seeing u2 (for the fourth time) with the cheese and mcgruber in charlottesville.

great set list--this is from the giants stadium show the other night:

  1. Breathe
  2. Get On Your Boots
  3. Mysterious Ways
  4. Beautiful Day / She's A Rainbow (snippet) / Blackbird (snippet)
  5. No Line On The Horizon
  6. Magnificent
  7. Elevation
  8. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / Stand By Me (snippet)
  9. Unknown Caller
  10. Until The End Of The World
  11. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
  12. The Unforgettable Fire
  13. Mofo (snippet) / City Of Blinding Lights
  14. Vertigo / It's Only Rock 'n' Roll (But I Like It) (snippet)
  15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Miss You (snippet)
  16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock The Casbah (snippet)
  17. MLK
  18. Walk On / You'll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
  19. One / Amazing Grace (snippet)
  20. Where The Streets Have No Name / All You Need Is Love (snippet)

  21. encore(s):
  22. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
  23. With Or Without You
  24. Moment of Surrender

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home