Monday, October 03, 2005

baltimore with the munchkins

spent a great weekend in baltimore with my mom's family. got to hang with my mom, my two aunts, my grandmother, and associated family members.

my cousin sonal has two great munchkins, meena and mya. meena took awhile to warm up to me, but mya was ready to hang out right away (well, as much as someone 9 months old can hang out).


i'm not normally one for gushing over little ones but it's hard to resist with kids this adorable.

already, when i see munchkins i admit i start thinking about what it will be like when mrs. wintermute is ready to pop them out. waking up to both kids screaming at 8:00 AM sunday reminded that this day is thankfully still far away.

got to spend some wonderful time with ba (my grandmother), who is still sharp and kicking it at 90 years young.

click here to see all the pics (if you can stand cutesy family pics).

some highlights:
Ba, learning guitar (and recovering from a broken arm)

ahmad + meena

sonal + mya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home