Thursday, September 15, 2005

damn usb cords

i have about 20 different usb cords for all the damn devices i have. one for my new camera, one for my old one, one for my ipod, one for my blackberry, one for my pocket pc, and about 15 that i can't identify.

the result is that on my way out the door wednesday morning, i remembered to grab my camera and even the usb cord since i was making my first trip by private jet, but grabbed the wrong cord.

shitballz.

so no pictures of the private jet or the 5 star holiday inn express now. but will post when i get home.

i'm currently in cape girardeua, missouri, which is here, about 120 miles due south of st. louis.

the private jet was sweet. unfortunately, our ceo (with whom i flew from atlanta, along with my boss, neil) is on a different itinerary than i am. so neil and i are driving 3 hours to memphis tonight, crashing at the hotel airport, then flying at the crack of dawn to atlanta friday morning.

at least i get to hit a new state: we will briefly pass through arkansa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home