Friday, December 09, 2005

new link to the sidebar

i think blogs, in some way, are a good example of the network effect. i'm sure professor eisenman would demand to know which of the three network effects it demonstrates, but i'm still pissed at getting a 2 on my final last year about skype. i nailed it! not only did i nail it, but ebay confirmed my answer by buying skype. so i'm not going to pony up, tom.

so anyway, it's really cool to see the way bloggers add to their network and connect people. your blog becomes that much more interesting (or valuable) as the network connected to your blog (via comment posters and links in the sidebar) grows.

a few bloggers have been so cool as to add me to their sidebar and a big up to prizblog to adding me this week. i've also just added him to mine--lots of good posts, minimal ranting, and great red sox coverage from a beantown resident. and a friend of the beav (who has not added me to her sidebar links--why the hell not!?!?!).

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I havent added you to my sidebar because I dont know how.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who added that Golden Retriever adoption link? Tucker?

11:08 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

He did actually...

Oh, thats the way you do it? Just add the weblink for their blog address?

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that's it.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home