Sunday, December 11, 2005

when the d terminal rules and sucks at the same time

rules: when i haven't had dinner, had a long day, and can therefore stuff my piehole with quizno's (well kept secret--best food in hartsfield and the only location is in the D terminal).

sucks: when the the trains are out of order and my legs are cramping from the dehydration of a 90 minute soccer game that ended just an hour before.

hartsfield is a big fricking airport.


at least i'm not an obese woman in heels. these ladies were sweating their glands out, loping as their wheelie bags careen behind them, cursing their D gate departures

a liter of water and two hours later i'm at my hotel in georgetown, feeling much better. looking forward to seeing the chief and his wife and my big brother for dinner tomorrow night. oh yeah, will get some work done or do some meetings or whatever here.

according to the chief, mina (a former flame of both the chief and my big bro) and ruchi (my junior year room mates old girlfriend) will be joining us. emory nostalgia all around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home