Saturday, May 28, 2005

T minus 4 weeks

holy shit it's officially four weeks until the bigday.com!

everyone keeps asking me how i feel, or if i'm having cold feet, as if i'm going to say, "aww shit, you're right. i'm not sure if i'm cut out for this. could you give me a lift to the bus station?"

i'm excited. this is going to be awesome. yeah, the to-do list never seems to end, but we've got all of the major things done. can't let the little stressors interfere with the big picture. for example, last night the woman from the string trio we hired for the ceremony informs me that they cannot sit in sunlight. she has known for EIGHT MONTHS that we're having an outdoor wedding at the Atlanta Botanical Garden. NOW she's decided it's an issue? She suggested that the trio sit inside and have the music piped to the Rose Garden (where the ceremony is). Is she kidding me? I might as well have a tape and boom box.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home