Thursday, August 31, 2006

the enemy of my enemy is my friend


big weekend coming up. eight of my closest friends are gathering in soflo for our annual gathering. these weekends consist mainly of:
  • making fun of each other (see picture above)
  • making fun of each other's mom
  • quoting ali g
just got to get myself through hartsfield on one of the busiest travel days of the year.

a couple of gatherings ago, bloodninja and the chief made this sweet website to keep track of all the funny shit that goes down when we get together.

this time around, we're using google spreadsheets to keep track of everything. no, i didn't even come up with that idea. but it's awesome.

'snakes on a plane' is rumored to be the new 'alien vs. predator.' could there be a more memorable line than 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend?' could there be a more memorable scene than one of the predators checks out the heroine's ass?

oink oink, as donato would say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home